Dr. William Zucker was raised in the western suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio
After graduating from St. Edward High School, he received his bachelor’s degree in Science from Xavier University in Cincinnati and his D.D.S. degree from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry in 1975. He then came to Sandusky where he has practiced general dentistry since.
For 25 years, Dr. Zucker was on staff at Providence Hospital and was the dental director for the hospital’s skilled nursing center. He is an active member of Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic parish and has served on many councils and committees there.
Dr. Zucker met his wife, Maribeth, in Cincinnati over 40 years ago and they have been happily married since. They raised two children, Christie and Andrew. Christie’s husband is in the US Air Force and they have two daughters. Andrew has returned home to join Sandusky Dental Partners.
- American Dental Association –Served in many capacities in offices and councils at the local, state and national levels
- The Pierre Fauchard Society – Conferred Fellowship
- The American College of Dentists – Conferred Fellowship
- The International College of Dentists – Conferred Fellowship
- 2010 Achievement Award of Excellence from the Ohio Dental Association
When not in the office, his hobbies include sailing, fishing, bicycling, photography and genealogy. He has been active and served on the boards of The American Cancer Society, Firelands Habitat For Humanity, Family Health Services of Erie County and the Sandusky Library Foundation.
He is currently working tirelessly to bring a sliding-scale dental clinic to the Sandusky area so that the underserved population will have better access to quality dental care.